For a lot more info.: Cellular/Whatpp: +8613083988828
We can provide a entire-assortment of electricity transmission items like chains, sprockets and plate wheels, pulleys, gearboxes, motors, couplings, gears and racks pto shaft, agricultural gearboxes. Major products consist of: manure spreading truck, potato planting/harvesting device, disc plough, disc harrow, grass Mower/slasher, corn and wheat thershers, seeder, mouldboard plow, deep subsoiler equipment, rotary tiller, rear blade, fertilizer spreader, merge rice harvester, corn thresher, farm trailer, ridger, trencher, stubble cleaner, earth auger, cultivator and its components: Plow disc blades, harrowing movie, plough idea and share, cultivator tine, casting areas and many others.
- Relevant Industries:
- Area of Origin:Zhejiang, China
- Model Identify:
- Neighborhood Service Spot:
- Merchandise Title:
h2o pump Connector
harvester spare parts
- Excess weight:
- High quality:
- Shipping time:
Inside fifteen Days
Packaging & Shipping
Quantity(Baggage) one – one hundred one zero one – one thousand >1000 Est. Time(times) 5 fifteen To be negotiated
HangZhou EPG TransmissionCo., Ltd
eight Many years+ Manufacturing Expertise
agriculture equipment harvester spare parts crimson steel little pump nozzle Connector harvester
|Soon after Guarantee Services||On the web assistance|
|Relevant Industries||Machinery Mend Shops,Farms|
|Local Services Location||None|
|Sort||h2o pump Connector|
|Area of Origin||China|
|Brand name Name||PARUC|
|Merchandise Title||drinking water pump Connector|
|Application||harvester spare components|
|High quality||a hundred%examined|
|Shipping time||Within fifteen Times|
Q1:How your firm usually transports items to your nations?
This problem is mainly decided by the quantity of the goods. If the variety of orders is sufficient for a container, it is recommended that containers be delivered by sea or rail if the variety of orders is little, they can be transported by the transport organization.
Q2:Is your company’s goods retailable?
Sorry, we do not take retail orders. Our order quantity is decided according to the packaging of the goods. For instance, if there are thirty circumstances in one particular box, then 30 are the lowest buy amount.
Q3:What is the payment strategy?
If it is a place, we need to have to get the complete payment ahead of they can be shipped if it is an purchase, then in accordance to the pay as you go 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment ahead of the agreement to indication the deal.
EPG – one of the largest transmission manufacturing facility in China, major merchandise: worm geared motors, agricultrual gearbox, planetary equipment push, helical,screw, beve gears and spare areas and agricultural areas manunfacuter in ChinaFor more information.: Cellular/Whatpp: +8613083988828