Excellent powder metallurgy parts metallic sintered parts
We could offer various powder metallurgy parts including iron based and copper based with top quality and cheapest price, please only send the drawing or sample to us, we will according to customer’s requirement to make it. if you are interested in our product, please do not hesitate to contact us, we would like to offer the top quality and best service for you. thank you!
How do We Work with Our Clients
1. For a design expert or a big company with your own engineering team: we prefer to receive a fully RFQ pack from you including drawing, 3D model, quantity, pictures;
2. For a start-up company owner or green hand for engineering: just send an idea that you want to try, you don’t even need to know what casting is;
3. Our sales will reply you within 24 hours to confirm further details and give the estimated quote time;
4. Our engineering team will evaluate your inquiry and provide our offer within next 1~3 working days.
5. We can arrange a technical communication meeting with you and our engineers together anytime if required.
|Place of origin:||Jangsu,China|
|Type:||Powder metallurgy sintering|
|Spare parts type:||Powder metallurgy parts|
|Machinery Test report:||Provided|
|Key selling points:||Quality assurance|
|Mould type:||Tungsten steel|
|Material standard:||MPIF 35,DIN 3571,JIS Z 2550|
|Application:||Small home appliances,Lockset,Electric tool, automobile,|
|Brand Name:||OEM SERVICE|
|After-sales Service:||Online support|
|Processing:||Powder Metallurgr,CNC Machining|
|Powder Metallurgr:||High frequency quenching, oil immersion|
|Quality Control:||100% inspection|
The Advantage of Powder Metallurgy Process
1. Cost effective
The final products can be compacted with powder metallurgy method ,and no need or can shorten the processing of machine .It can save material greatly and reduce the production cost .
2. Complex shapes
Powder metallurgy allows to obtain complex shapes directly from the compacting tooling ,without any machining operation ,like teeth ,splines ,profiles ,frontal geometries etc.
3. High precision
Achievable tolerances in the perpendicular direction of compacting are typically IT 8-9 as sintered,improvable up to IT 5-7 after sizing .Additional machining operations can improve the precision .
The interconnected porosity of the material can be filled with oils ,obtaining then a self-lubricating bearing :the oil provides constant lubrication between bearing and shaft ,and the system does not need any additional external lubricant .
5. Green technology
The manufacturing process of sintered components is certified as ecological ,because the material waste is very low ,the product is recyclable ,and the energy efficiency is good because the material is not molten.
Q1: What is the type of payment?
A: Usually you should prepay 50% of the total amount. The balance should be pay off before shipment.
Q2: How to guarantee the high quality?
A: 100% inspection. We have Carl Zeiss high-precision testing equipment and testing department to make sure every product of size,appearance and pressure test are good.
Q3: How long will you give me the reply?
A: we will contact you in 12 hours as soon as we can.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 25 to 35 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order. and if the item was non standard, we have to consider extra 10-15days for tooling/mould made.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples or drawings?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6: How about tooling Charge?
A: Tooling charge only charge once when first order, all future orders would not charge again even tooling repair or under maintance.
Q7: What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: 1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
|Standard Or Nonstandard:||Nonstandard|
|Shaft Hole:||as Required|
|Bore Diameter:||as Required|
How Does an HRC Coupling Protect Connected Equipment from Shock Loads and Vibrations?
HRC (Highly Resilient Coupling) couplings are designed to protect connected equipment from shock loads and vibrations through their unique construction and material properties:
- Flexible Elastomeric Element: The key component of an HRC coupling is the flexible elastomeric element positioned between the two metal hubs. This elastomer acts as a mechanical buffer, capable of absorbing and dissipating shock loads and vibrations that may occur during operation.
- Damping of Vibrations: The elastomeric element’s flexibility allows it to dampen torsional vibrations and dampen the impact of sudden shock loads. This helps in reducing resonance effects and minimizing the transmission of vibrations to the connected equipment.
- High Resilience: HRC couplings are made from elastomers with high resilience, meaning they can deform under load and return to their original shape after the load is removed. This property enables them to absorb and dissipate energy, protecting the system from sudden shocks.
- Misalignment Compensation: In addition to shock and vibration absorption, HRC couplings can also compensate for small amounts of misalignment between shafts. This capability further enhances the protection of connected equipment by reducing the stress caused by misalignment.
When equipment experiences shock loads or vibrations, the elastomeric element flexes and compresses, acting as a shock absorber. This prevents the sudden transmission of high impact forces to the connected machinery, reducing the risk of damage and premature wear.
Moreover, by damping vibrations, HRC couplings improve the overall stability and smoothness of the power transmission system. This contributes to the longevity of connected equipment and reduces the likelihood of mechanical failures or downtime.
Overall, HRC couplings play a vital role in safeguarding connected equipment from shock loads and vibrations, promoting the reliability and performance of mechanical systems in various industrial applications.
Can HRC Couplings Be Used in Applications with Varying Operating Temperatures?
Yes, HRC couplings can be used in applications with varying operating temperatures. The choice of materials used in the manufacturing of HRC couplings allows them to withstand a wide range of temperatures, making them suitable for diverse industrial environments. Here’s how HRC couplings handle varying operating temperatures:
1. Material Selection: HRC couplings are typically constructed using high-quality materials such as cast iron, steel, and a flexible rubber element. These materials are selected for their excellent thermal properties and ability to maintain their structural integrity across a broad temperature range.
2. Temperature Resistance: The rubber element in the HRC coupling is designed to resist temperature extremes. It remains flexible and resilient even in high or low-temperature conditions. This flexibility is essential for the coupling’s ability to accommodate misalignment and dampen vibrations effectively.
3. Thermal Expansion: When machinery operates at higher temperatures, components can undergo thermal expansion. HRC couplings can handle the slight misalignment caused by thermal expansion, thanks to their flexible rubber element. This feature prevents additional stress on the connected shafts and bearings, reducing the risk of premature failures.
4. Lubrication-Free: Unlike some other types of couplings that require lubrication for smooth operation, HRC couplings are designed to be lubrication-free. This is advantageous in applications with varying temperatures because lubricants may experience changes in viscosity and performance at extreme temperatures. The absence of lubrication simplifies maintenance and ensures consistent coupling performance regardless of temperature fluctuations.
5. Application Versatility: Due to their temperature resistance and ability to handle misalignment, HRC couplings find applications in a wide range of industries and equipment, including pumps, compressors, conveyors, and various types of machinery that operate in environments with varying temperatures.
In summary, HRC couplings are well-suited for applications with varying operating temperatures. Their robust construction, temperature-resistant materials, and ability to handle misalignment make them a reliable and versatile choice for power transmission in different industrial settings, regardless of temperature fluctuations.
Limitations and Disadvantages of Using HRC Couplings
HRC couplings offer numerous advantages for power transmission in various mechanical systems, but they also have some limitations and disadvantages to consider:
- Misalignment Limitation: While HRC couplings can handle a degree of misalignment, they are not as flexible as some other coupling types, such as flexible or elastomeric couplings. Excessive misalignment beyond their specified limits can lead to premature wear and failure.
- High Shock Loads: While HRC couplings can handle moderate shock loads, they may not be suitable for applications with very high shock loads. In such cases, specialized couplings like gear or disc couplings may be more appropriate.
- Temperature Limitations: HRC couplings have temperature limitations based on the material used in their construction. In high-temperature environments, other coupling types, such as metal disc couplings, may be more suitable.
- Noise and Vibration: HRC couplings are not as effective in dampening noise and vibration as some other coupling designs, like flexible couplings with elastomeric elements. In applications where noise reduction is critical, additional measures may be required.
- Regular Maintenance: While HRC couplings are generally low-maintenance, they still require periodic inspection and lubrication to ensure optimal performance and prevent unexpected failures.
- Component Wear: The flexible elements of HRC couplings, such as the rubber inserts, may experience wear over time, especially in demanding applications. Regular inspection and replacement of these elements may be necessary.
- Size and Weight: HRC couplings may be larger and heavier than some other coupling types, which can be a consideration in applications where space and weight are limited.
- Cost: HRC couplings can be more cost-effective than some high-performance couplings, but they may not offer the same level of performance and precision in certain applications.
Despite these limitations, HRC couplings remain a popular choice in many industrial applications due to their reliability, simplicity, and cost-effectiveness. Engineers and designers should carefully assess their specific application requirements and consider these factors when selecting the most suitable coupling type for their system.
editor by CX 2023-08-07