Excellent powder metallurgy parts metallic sintered parts
We could offer various powder metallurgy parts including iron based and copper based with top quality and cheapest price, please only send the drawing or sample to us, we will according to customer’s requirement to make it. if you are interested in our product, please do not hesitate to contact us, we would like to offer the top quality and best service for you. thank you!
How do We Work with Our Clients
1. For a design expert or a big company with your own engineering team: we prefer to receive a fully RFQ pack from you including drawing, 3D model, quantity, pictures;
2. For a start-up company owner or green hand for engineering: just send an idea that you want to try, you don’t even need to know what casting is;
3. Our sales will reply you within 24 hours to confirm further details and give the estimated quote time;
4. Our engineering team will evaluate your inquiry and provide our offer within next 1~3 working days.
5. We can arrange a technical communication meeting with you and our engineers together anytime if required.
|Place of origin:||Jangsu,China|
|Type:||Powder metallurgy sintering|
|Spare parts type:||Powder metallurgy parts|
|Machinery Test report:||Provided|
|Key selling points:||Quality assurance|
|Mould type:||Tungsten steel|
|Material standard:||MPIF 35,DIN 3571,JIS Z 2550|
|Application:||Small home appliances,Lockset,Electric tool, automobile,|
|Brand Name:||OEM SERVICE|
|After-sales Service:||Online support|
|Processing:||Powder Metallurgr,CNC Machining|
|Powder Metallurgr:||High frequency quenching, oil immersion|
|Quality Control:||100% inspection|
The Advantage of Powder Metallurgy Process
1. Cost effective
The final products can be compacted with powder metallurgy method ,and no need or can shorten the processing of machine .It can save material greatly and reduce the production cost .
2. Complex shapes
Powder metallurgy allows to obtain complex shapes directly from the compacting tooling ,without any machining operation ,like teeth ,splines ,profiles ,frontal geometries etc.
3. High precision
Achievable tolerances in the perpendicular direction of compacting are typically IT 8-9 as sintered,improvable up to IT 5-7 after sizing .Additional machining operations can improve the precision .
The interconnected porosity of the material can be filled with oils ,obtaining then a self-lubricating bearing :the oil provides constant lubrication between bearing and shaft ,and the system does not need any additional external lubricant .
5. Green technology
The manufacturing process of sintered components is certified as ecological ,because the material waste is very low ,the product is recyclable ,and the energy efficiency is good because the material is not molten.
Q1: What is the type of payment?
A: Usually you should prepay 50% of the total amount. The balance should be pay off before shipment.
Q2: How to guarantee the high quality?
A: 100% inspection. We have Carl Zeiss high-precision testing equipment and testing department to make sure every product of size,appearance and pressure test are good.
Q3: How long will you give me the reply?
A: we will contact you in 12 hours as soon as we can.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 25 to 35 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order. and if the item was non standard, we have to consider extra 10-15days for tooling/mould made.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples or drawings?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6: How about tooling Charge?
A: Tooling charge only charge once when first order, all future orders would not charge again even tooling repair or under maintance.
Q7: What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: 1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
|Standard Or Nonstandard:||Nonstandard|
|Shaft Hole:||as Required|
|Bore Diameter:||as Required|
Can HRC Couplings Handle Misalignment Between Shafts?
HRC (Highly Resilient Coupling) couplings are designed to handle a certain degree of misalignment between shafts, making them suitable for applications where alignment issues may arise. These couplings can accommodate both angular and parallel misalignment to some extent, providing flexibility and resilience in mechanical systems.
The flexibility of HRC couplings is primarily due to their construction, which typically includes a flexible element made of rubber or other elastomeric materials. This flexible element sits between two metal hubs and absorbs misalignment by allowing a certain degree of movement.
There are generally two types of HRC couplings based on their ability to handle misalignment:
- Single Flex HRC Couplings: These couplings can accommodate angular misalignment but have limited capability to handle parallel misalignment. They are suitable for applications where angular misalignment is more prevalent.
- Double Flex HRC Couplings: These couplings are designed to handle both angular and parallel misalignment to a greater degree than single flex couplings. They offer increased flexibility and can handle more demanding misalignment conditions.
It is important to note that while HRC couplings can handle misalignment, they do have limits. Excessive misalignment beyond their specified range can lead to premature wear and failure. It is essential to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines and ensure that the coupling is properly installed and aligned to prevent unnecessary stress on the flexible element.
For applications with significant misalignment or where precise alignment is critical, other types of couplings like flexible couplings with elastomeric elements, gear couplings, or disc couplings may be more suitable. Engineers and designers should carefully assess the misalignment requirements of their specific application and choose the appropriate coupling type accordingly.
What Role Does an HRC Coupling Play in Reducing Downtime and Maintenance Costs?
An HRC (Highly Resilient Coupling) plays a significant role in reducing downtime and maintenance costs in mechanical systems. Here’s how:
1. Vibration Damping: HRC couplings are designed with a flexible rubber element that acts as a vibration damper. The rubber element absorbs and dampens vibrations generated during the operation of rotating machinery. By reducing vibrations, the coupling helps prevent excessive wear and fatigue on connected equipment, such as motors, pumps, and gearboxes. This leads to less frequent breakdowns and extends the lifespan of components, ultimately reducing downtime for repairs and replacements.
2. Misalignment Compensation: As mentioned earlier, HRC couplings can handle various types of misalignment, including angular, parallel, and axial misalignment. By accommodating these misalignments, the coupling helps prevent additional stress on the connected shafts and bearings. The ability to handle misalignment reduces the likelihood of premature failures and breakdowns caused by misalignment-related issues.
3. Shock Load Absorption: In many industrial applications, rotating machinery may experience sudden shock loads due to various factors like sudden starts, stops, or changes in load. The flexible rubber element in the HRC coupling acts as a shock absorber, cushioning the impact of these sudden loads. By absorbing shock loads, the coupling protects the connected equipment from damage and minimizes the risk of unexpected downtime due to shock-related failures.
4. Easy Installation and Maintenance: HRC couplings are relatively easy to install and maintain. They do not require complex alignment procedures, and the flexible element eliminates the need for lubrication. The simple design and ease of maintenance contribute to reducing the time required for installation and upkeep, thus lowering overall maintenance costs.
5. Cost-Effective Design: HRC couplings are cost-effective compared to some other types of couplings. They provide reliable performance and durability at a reasonable price point. The cost-effectiveness of HRC couplings makes them a popular choice in various industrial applications where reducing operational costs is a priority.
Overall, the HRC coupling’s ability to dampen vibrations, compensate for misalignment, absorb shock loads, and offer easy installation and maintenance translates into improved reliability and efficiency of mechanical systems. This, in turn, leads to reduced downtime and maintenance costs, making HRC couplings a valuable component in power transmission applications across industries.
Materials Used in Manufacturing HRC Couplings
HRC couplings are typically made from a combination of different materials to provide the necessary properties for efficient power transmission and durability. The common materials used in manufacturing HRC couplings include:
- Cast Iron: Cast iron is a widely used material for HRC couplings due to its excellent strength, durability, and resistance to wear and deformation. It is suitable for various industrial applications and can handle substantial torque and misalignment.
- Steel: Steel is another popular choice for HRC coupling construction. It offers high tensile strength, good fatigue resistance, and the ability to handle high-speed applications. Steel HRC couplings are suitable for demanding environments and heavy-duty machinery.
- Stainless Steel: Stainless steel HRC couplings are ideal for applications where corrosion resistance is essential. They are commonly used in industries such as food processing, pharmaceuticals, and marine environments.
- Aluminum: Aluminum HRC couplings are lightweight and have excellent corrosion resistance. They are suitable for low to medium torque applications where weight reduction is a concern.
- Bronze: Bronze is used in specialized HRC coupling designs, particularly for applications requiring low friction and high wear resistance. It is commonly used in marine and heavy machinery applications.
- Polyurethane: Polyurethane is used for the flexible elements of HRC couplings. It offers good shock absorption and vibration damping properties, contributing to the coupling’s ability to protect connected equipment from shocks and vibrations.
- Other Composite Materials: Some HRC couplings may feature composite materials that combine the benefits of different materials, such as rubber compounds with metal reinforcement, to provide specific performance characteristics.
The material selection for HRC couplings depends on the application requirements, including torque, speed, environmental conditions, and industry standards. Manufacturers often provide a range of material options to suit various applications and ensure reliable and efficient power transmission.
editor by CX 2023-08-29