The High Quality Cast iron HRC couplings with rubber element type B HRC 150F-2012
1. Maintenance,acturally HRC coupling doesn’t need maintenance.
2. Ecvironmental, elastic components make HRC coupling applies to a variety of working conditions.
3. Reliable transmission, in case of elastic component is damaged, the dog segment wichcasted siamesedly
still keep the transmission processing reliably.
4. Economic, HRC couplings have already been made of optimization design,which make transmission power
match the transmission shaft diameter.
5. Good recovery capacity, elastic components can reduce the load at the CZPT moments, and the deviation is a major consideration when designing.
6. Adaptability of misalignment, HRC can coupling contains parallel shift, angle shift and axis shift which
happen some times.
Mainly used in the mining, metallurgical, cement, chemicals,construction, buiding materials,
electric power, telecommunictions, textiles, and transportation departments.
1. conveyor:Belt conveyor,AFC conveyor, chain conveyor, screw conveyor.
2. Pum:Water pump, oil pump, slush pump, etc.
3.Fan: Draft fan, fanner, boil fan, etc.
4. Excator:bucket excavator bucket, wheel excavators .
5. Crane:Tower crane, gantry crande, bridge crane.
6.Others:Various elevators, coal plough, ball mill, crusher, recreation machine.
7.Blender equipment, centrifuger, washer, leather-making machine, machine for recreation
park mixer wire drawing machine.Extruder, dregs crusher of boiler.
8.Plastic feeder, rubber smelling machine, etc.
1) Competitive price and good quality
2) Used for transmission systems.
3) Excellent performance, long using life
4) Could be developed according to your drawings or data sheet
5) Pakaging:follow the customers’ requirements or as our usual package
6) Brand name: per every customer’s requirement.
7) Flexible minimum order quantity
8) Sample can be supplied
1) Timing Belt Pulley (Synchronous Pulley), Timing Bar, Clamping Plate;
2) Forging, Casting, Stampling Part;
3) V Belt Pulley and Taper Lock Bush; Sprocket, Idler and Plate Wheel;Spur Gear, Bevel Gear, Rack;
4) Shaft Locking Device: could be alternative for Ringfeder, Sati, Chiaravalli, Tollok, etc.;
5) Shaft Coupling:including Miniature couplings, Curved tooth coupling, Chain coupling, HRC coupling, Normex coupling, Type coupling, GE Coupling, torque limiter, Universal Joint;
6) Shaft Collars: including Setscrew Type, Single Split and Double Splits;
7) Timing Belt: including Rubber and PU timing belts for industrial;
8) Other customized Machining Parts according to drawings (OEM).
ZheJiang Mighty Machinery Co., Ltd. specializes in manufacturing Mechanical Power Transmission Products.
We Mighty is the division/branch of SCMC Group, which is a wholly state-owned company, established in 1980.
-3 manufacturing factories, we have 5 technical staff, our FTY have strong capacity for design and process design, and more than
70 workers and double shift eveyday.
-Large quality of various material purchase and stock in warhouse which ensure the low cost for the material and production in
-Strick quality control are apply in the whole prodution. we have incoming inspection,process inspection and final production
inspection which can ensure the perfect of the goods quality.
-14 years of machining experience. Long time cooperate with the Global Buyer, make us easy to understand the csutomer and handle the export.
MIGHTY’s products are mainly exported to Europe, America and the Middle East market. With the top-ranking management, professional technical support and abundant export experience, MIGHTY has established lasting and stable business partnership with many world famous companies and has got good reputation from CZPT customers in international sales.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment=10000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment
|Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard|
Can HRC Couplings Accommodate High Torque and High-Speed Applications?
HRC (Highly Resilient Coupling) couplings are designed to handle a wide range of torque and speed requirements, making them suitable for various industrial applications, including those involving high torque and high-speed conditions. Their ability to accommodate high torque and high-speed applications depends on several factors:
- Coupling Size and Type: HRC couplings come in various sizes and types, each with its torque and speed ratings. Larger couplings with robust designs can handle higher torque and speed than smaller ones.
- Material Composition: HRC couplings consist of a metal hub and a flexible elastomeric element. The material composition of the elastomer plays a significant role in determining the coupling’s torque and speed capabilities.
- Elastomer Properties: The elastomeric element in HRC couplings provides flexibility and damping. It should be selected based on its resilience, durability, and ability to withstand the intended torque and speed requirements.
- Application Requirements: The coupling’s torque and speed ratings must match or exceed the demands of the application. Factors such as the driven and driving equipment’s power, load characteristics, and operational conditions should be considered.
- Proper Installation: Correct installation, including accurate alignment and proper torqueing of the coupling, ensures optimal performance and minimizes the risk of premature failure in high torque and speed applications.
It’s important to consult the manufacturer’s specifications and guidelines to select the appropriate HRC coupling for a specific high torque and high-speed application. Using an undersized or unsuitable coupling can lead to premature wear, reduced efficiency, and potential safety hazards.
In summary, HRC couplings are well-suited for high torque and high-speed applications when properly selected, installed, and maintained. They offer the benefits of damping vibrations, shock absorption, and misalignment compensation while reliably transmitting power in demanding industrial settings.
How Does an HRC Coupling Handle Angular, Parallel, and Axial Misalignment?
An HRC (Highly Resilient Coupling) is designed to handle various types of misalignment, including angular, parallel, and axial misalignment. The coupling’s unique construction allows it to provide flexibility while transmitting torque between two shafts. Here’s how it handles each type of misalignment:
1. Angular Misalignment: Angular misalignment occurs when the axes of the connected shafts are not perfectly aligned. The HRC coupling can accommodate this misalignment due to its flexible element, typically made of synthetic rubber or polyurethane. The rubber element can bend and flex, allowing the coupling to compensate for slight angular deviations between the shafts. This helps to reduce stress on the connected equipment and the coupling itself.
2. Parallel Misalignment: Parallel misalignment happens when the shafts are not perfectly aligned side by side. The HRC coupling’s rubber element can also tolerate small amounts of parallel misalignment. As the shafts move slightly in parallel, the rubber element flexes to maintain the torque transmission between the shafts. However, excessive parallel misalignment should be avoided to prevent premature wear on the coupling.
3. Axial Misalignment: Axial misalignment occurs when the ends of the shafts move closer together or farther apart. The HRC coupling can accommodate limited axial misalignment, thanks to the elasticity of the rubber element. As the shafts move in the axial direction, the rubber element compresses or expands accordingly, ensuring continuous torque transmission.
It’s essential to note that while HRC couplings are designed to handle misalignment, they have limits. Excessive misalignment can cause premature wear and failure of the coupling. Therefore, it’s crucial to install and align the HRC coupling properly within the recommended tolerances to ensure optimal performance and longevity of the coupling and connected equipment.
Selection of HRC Coupling for Specific Applications
Choosing the appropriate HRC coupling for a specific application requires careful consideration of several factors. Here are the steps to select the right HRC coupling:
- Identify Application Requirements: Understand the specific requirements of your application, including torque and speed requirements, operating environment, shaft misalignment, and space limitations.
- Calculate Torque and Speed: Determine the torque and speed values required for your application. This information will help you select an HRC coupling that can handle the expected load and rotational speed.
- Consider Misalignment: Evaluate the type and magnitude of misalignment that the coupling needs to accommodate. HRC couplings can handle angular, parallel, and axial misalignment to varying degrees, so choose a design that meets your misalignment needs.
- Check Space Constraints: Consider the available space for the coupling. If space is limited, you may need a compact HRC design or consider other coupling types that require less space.
- Choose Hub Material: Select the hub material based on the application environment. Standard HRC hubs are usually made of cast iron, but stainless steel or other materials may be necessary for corrosive or specialized applications.
- Explore Design Variations: Evaluate the various HRC coupling designs available, such as standard, spacer, flywheel, taper lock, brake drum, etc. Choose a design that best suits your application’s needs.
- Consider Environmental Factors: If your application operates in harsh conditions, consider factors such as temperature, moisture, chemicals, and potential contamination when choosing the HRC coupling.
- Check Installation and Maintenance: Consider the ease of installation and maintenance requirements of the selected HRC coupling. Some designs, such as taper lock or pilot bore, offer easier installation and removal.
- Consult Manufacturer Recommendations: Consult with the coupling manufacturer or a knowledgeable supplier to ensure you select the right HRC coupling for your specific application. They can provide valuable insights and recommendations based on their expertise.
By carefully evaluating these factors and selecting the appropriate HRC coupling, you can ensure optimal performance, reliability, and longevity for your mechanical system.
editor by CX 2023-08-10