Black Color HRC Coupling, HRC Rubber Coupling, HRC Polyurethane Coupling, HRC PU Coupling With High Quality
Description: the polyurethane elastomeric is a new material of polymer synthetic between rubber and plastic. It has both high strength of plastic and high elasticity of rubber. Its characteristics are: 1, a wide range of hardness. It still has rubber elongation and resilience at high hardness. The polyurethane elastomeric has a hardness range of Shore A10-D80. 2. high strength. At rubber hardness, the tensile strength, tear strength and load carrying capacity are much higher than general rubber material. At high hardness, its impact strength and flexural strength are much higher than plastic material. 3, wear-resistant. Its wear resistance is very outstanding, generally in the range of 0.01-0.10cm3/1.61km, about 3-5 times than rubber material. 4, oil resistant. The polyurethane elastomeric is a highly CZPT polymer compound which has low affinity with non-polar mineral oil and is hardly eroded in fuel oil and mechanical oil. 5, good resistance to oxygen and ozone. 6, excellent vibration absorption performance, can do damping and buffering. In the mold manufacturing industry, it replaces rubber and springs.7, has good low temperature performance. 8, radiation resistance. Polyurethane is highly resistant to high energy radiation and has satisfactory performance at 10-10 deg radiation dose. 9, with good machining performance.
The polyurethane coupling, rubber coupling are made by injection with high quality TPU material or mould CSM/SBR. It is designing and special for all kinds of metal shaft coupling with very good performance of high tensile strength, high wear resistant, high elastic resilience, water resistant, oil resistant and excellent fatigue resilience, high impact resistant etc. We have full sets injection moulds and supply full range of GR, GS, MT, ML, MH, Hb, HRC, L, T, NM and Gear J series couplings etc. with high quality and excellent experience. Apply to all kinds of industrial metal shaft coupling.
material: TPU, CSM/SBR, NBR, nylon etc.
color: yellow, red, purple, green, black, beige etc.
tensile strength: 8-55Mpa
hardness: 70-98Shore A
elasticity impact: >25%
tear strength: 35-155KN/m
akron abrasion loss:<0.05cm3/1.61km
compression set (22h*70°C):<10%
working temperature: 120°C
standard size for polyurethane coupling:
GR14, GR19, GR24, GR28, GR38, GR42, GR48, GR55, GR65, GR75, GR90, GR100, GR110, GR125, GR140, GR160, GR180
GS5, GS7, GS9, GS12, GS14, GS19, GS24, GS28, GS38, GS42, GS48, GS550, GS65, GS75
MT1, MT2, MT3, MT4, MT5, MT6, MT7, MT8, MT9, MT10, MT11, MT12, MT13
ML1, ML2, ML3, ML4, ML5, ML6, ML7, ML8, ML9, ML10, ML11, ML12, ML13
MH45, MH55, MH65, MH80, MH90, MH115, MH130, MH145, MH175, MH200
HRC70, HRC90, HRC110, HRC130, HRC150, HRC180, HRC230, HRC280
L35, L50, L70, L75, L90/95, L99/100, L110, L150, L190, L225, L276
FALK-R 10R, 20R, 30R, 40R, 50R, 60R, 70R, 80R
SBT T40, T45, T50, T55, T60, T65, T70, T75, T80, T85, T90, T95, T100, T105, T108, T110, T115, T120, T125, T130, T135, T140, T145, T150, T154, T170, T185, T190, T210
Joong Ang CR0050, 0070, 571, 571, 2035, 2035A, 3545, 4560, 6070, 7080
MS571, MS571, MS1119, MS1424, MS1928, MS1938, MS2845, MS3860, MS4275, MS6510
D14, D14L, D20, D25, D30, D30L, D35, D40, D45, D49, D55, D65
5H, 6H, 7H, 8H, 9H, 10H, 11H
standard size for rubber coupling:
Hb80, Hb95, Hb110, Hb125, Hb140, Hb160, Hb180, Hb200, Hb240, Hb280, Hb315
HRC70, HRC90, HRC110, HRC130, HRC150, HRC180, HRC230, HRC280
L35, L50, L70, L75, L90/95, L99/100, L110, L150, L190, L225
NM50, NM67, NM82, NM97, NM112, NM128, NM148, NM168, NM194, NM214, NM240, NM265
NOR-MEX168-10, NOR-MEX194-10, NOR-MEX214-10, NOR-MEX240-10, NOR-MEX265-10
FCL1#, FCL2#, FCL3#, FCL4#, FCL5#, FCL6#, FCL7#, FCL8#
FCL90, FCL100, FCL112, FCL125, FCL140, FCL160, FCL180, FCL200, FCL224, FCL250, FCL280, FCL315, FCL335, FCL400, FCL450, FCL560, FCL630
Gear 3J, 4J, 5J, 6J, 7J, 8J, 9J, 10J, 11J, 12J, 13J, 14J
Hytre 4H, 5H, 6H, 7H, 8H, 9H, 11H
Tyre F40, F50, F60, F70, F80, F90, F100, F110, F120, F140, F160
SBT T75, T80, T85, T90, T95, T100, T105, T108, T110, T115, T120, T125, T130, T135, T140, T145, T150, T154, T170, T210
FCLpin #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #8
GR42, GR48, GR55, GR65, GR75
DL1, DL2, DL3, DL4, DL5, DL6, DL7, DL8, DL9, DL10, DL11
standard size for nylon coupling:
NL1, NL2, NL3, NL4, NL5, NL6, NL7, NL8, NL9, NL10
M28, M32, M38, M42, M48, M58, M65
packing in bags, cartons, pallets or crates
OEM & customized size are agreed
special supply all kinds of steel coupling for FCL, NM, MH, HRC, Love Joy, Joongang, Centafelx, XL-GR, Tyre
***when you enquiry, pls confirm type, size number and quantity***
|Standard:||DIN, ANSI, GB|
|Material:||Rubber or Polyurethane|
|Head Type:||HRC Type|
How Does an HRC Coupling Protect Connected Equipment from Shock Loads and Vibrations?
HRC (Highly Resilient Coupling) couplings are designed to protect connected equipment from shock loads and vibrations through their unique construction and material properties:
- Flexible Elastomeric Element: The key component of an HRC coupling is the flexible elastomeric element positioned between the two metal hubs. This elastomer acts as a mechanical buffer, capable of absorbing and dissipating shock loads and vibrations that may occur during operation.
- Damping of Vibrations: The elastomeric element’s flexibility allows it to dampen torsional vibrations and dampen the impact of sudden shock loads. This helps in reducing resonance effects and minimizing the transmission of vibrations to the connected equipment.
- High Resilience: HRC couplings are made from elastomers with high resilience, meaning they can deform under load and return to their original shape after the load is removed. This property enables them to absorb and dissipate energy, protecting the system from sudden shocks.
- Misalignment Compensation: In addition to shock and vibration absorption, HRC couplings can also compensate for small amounts of misalignment between shafts. This capability further enhances the protection of connected equipment by reducing the stress caused by misalignment.
When equipment experiences shock loads or vibrations, the elastomeric element flexes and compresses, acting as a shock absorber. This prevents the sudden transmission of high impact forces to the connected machinery, reducing the risk of damage and premature wear.
Moreover, by damping vibrations, HRC couplings improve the overall stability and smoothness of the power transmission system. This contributes to the longevity of connected equipment and reduces the likelihood of mechanical failures or downtime.
Overall, HRC couplings play a vital role in safeguarding connected equipment from shock loads and vibrations, promoting the reliability and performance of mechanical systems in various industrial applications.
Can HRC Couplings Be Used in Applications with Varying Operating Temperatures?
Yes, HRC couplings can be used in applications with varying operating temperatures. The choice of materials used in the manufacturing of HRC couplings allows them to withstand a wide range of temperatures, making them suitable for diverse industrial environments. Here’s how HRC couplings handle varying operating temperatures:
1. Material Selection: HRC couplings are typically constructed using high-quality materials such as cast iron, steel, and a flexible rubber element. These materials are selected for their excellent thermal properties and ability to maintain their structural integrity across a broad temperature range.
2. Temperature Resistance: The rubber element in the HRC coupling is designed to resist temperature extremes. It remains flexible and resilient even in high or low-temperature conditions. This flexibility is essential for the coupling’s ability to accommodate misalignment and dampen vibrations effectively.
3. Thermal Expansion: When machinery operates at higher temperatures, components can undergo thermal expansion. HRC couplings can handle the slight misalignment caused by thermal expansion, thanks to their flexible rubber element. This feature prevents additional stress on the connected shafts and bearings, reducing the risk of premature failures.
4. Lubrication-Free: Unlike some other types of couplings that require lubrication for smooth operation, HRC couplings are designed to be lubrication-free. This is advantageous in applications with varying temperatures because lubricants may experience changes in viscosity and performance at extreme temperatures. The absence of lubrication simplifies maintenance and ensures consistent coupling performance regardless of temperature fluctuations.
5. Application Versatility: Due to their temperature resistance and ability to handle misalignment, HRC couplings find applications in a wide range of industries and equipment, including pumps, compressors, conveyors, and various types of machinery that operate in environments with varying temperatures.
In summary, HRC couplings are well-suited for applications with varying operating temperatures. Their robust construction, temperature-resistant materials, and ability to handle misalignment make them a reliable and versatile choice for power transmission in different industrial settings, regardless of temperature fluctuations.
Explanation of Different Types of HRC Coupling Designs
1. HRC Standard Design: The standard or classic HRC coupling design consists of two cast iron hubs with a spider made of an elastomeric material, usually rubber. The hubs have teeth on the inner surface that mesh with the spider, providing torque transmission and flexibility. This design is commonly used in various industrial applications due to its simplicity and cost-effectiveness.
2. HRC Spacer Design: The HRC spacer coupling design is similar to the standard HRC design, but it includes a spacer between the two hubs. The spacer allows for more axial misalignment compensation and can accommodate longer distances between shafts. This design is suitable for applications where additional spacing between the shafts is necessary.
3. HRC Flywheel Design: The HRC flywheel coupling design is specifically used in applications where the coupling is mounted on a flywheel. The design incorporates a flywheel mounting hub on one side and a standard HRC hub on the other side. This allows the coupling to be easily connected to a flywheel for various engine-driven machinery.
4. HRC Taper Lock Design: The HRC taper lock coupling design includes taper lock bushings that enable easy installation and removal of the coupling from the shaft. The hubs have a tapered bore, and the taper lock bushings are inserted into the bore, providing a secure and precise connection to the shaft. This design is commonly used in applications that require frequent coupling removal and reassembly.
5. HRC Brake Drum Design: The HRC brake drum coupling design is used in applications where a brake is required. The design incorporates a brake drum on one of the hubs, allowing the coupling to serve both as a torque transmitting coupling and a brake drum for braking purposes. This design is commonly used in industrial machinery where controlled braking is necessary.
6. HRC Non-Spacer Design: The HRC non-spacer coupling design is similar to the standard HRC design but does not include a spacer. This design is suitable for applications where the shafts are relatively close together, and a spacer is not required for additional misalignment compensation.
7. HRC Stainless Steel Design: The HRC stainless steel coupling design is used in applications where corrosion resistance is essential. The hubs and spider are made of stainless steel, providing better resistance to rust and corrosion. This design is commonly used in industries such as food processing, marine, and pharmaceuticals.
8. HRC Pilot Bore Design: The HRC pilot bore coupling design is supplied with plain bore hubs, allowing the end-users to machine the bore to the required size. This design is beneficial when the shaft sizes are not standard or need to be customized for a specific application.
Overall, these different HRC coupling designs offer flexibility and versatility to suit various power transmission requirements across different industries.
editor by CX 2023-09-13