Flexible flex Fluid Chain Jaw flange Gear Rigid Spacer PIN HRC MH NM universal Fenaflex Oldham spline clamp tyre grid hydraulic servo motor shaft Coupling
The function of Shaft coupling:
1. Shafts for connecting separately manufactured units such as motors and generators.
2. If any axis is misaligned.
3. Provides mechanical flexibility.
4. Absorb the transmission of impact load.
5. Prevent overload
We can provide the following couplings.
|Rigid coupling||Flange coupling||Oldham coupling|
|Sleeve or muff coupling||Gear coupling||Bellow coupling|
|Split muff coupling||Flexible coupling||Fluid coupling|
|Clamp or split-muff or compression coupling||Universal coupling||Variable speed coupling|
|Bushed pin-type coupling||Diaphragm coupling||Constant speed coupling|
We are an industrial company specializing in the production of couplings. It has 3 branches: steel casting, forging, and heat treatment. Main products: cross shaft universal coupling, drum gear coupling, non-metallic elastic element coupling, rigid coupling, etc.
The company mainly produces the industry standard JB3241-91 swap JB5513-91 swc. JB3242-93 swz series universal coupling with spider type. It can also design and produce various non-standard universal couplings, other couplings, and mechanical products for users according to special requirements. Currently, the products are mainly sold to major steel companies at home and abroad, the metallurgical steel rolling industry, and leading engine manufacturers, with an annual production capacity of more than 7000 sets.
The company’s quality policy is “quality for survival, variety for development.” In August 2000, the national quality system certification authority audited that its quality assurance system met the requirements of GB/T19002-1994 IDT ISO9002:1994 and obtained the quality system certification certificate with the registration number 0900B5711. It is the first enterprise in the coupling production industry in HangZhou City that passed the ISO9002 quality and constitution certification.
The company pursues the business purpose of “reliable quality, the supremacy of reputation, commitment to business and customer satisfaction” and welcomes customers at home and abroad to choose our products.
At the same time, the company has established long-term cooperative relations with many enterprises and warmly welcomes friends from all walks of life to visit, investigate and negotiate business!
How to use the coupling safely
The coupling is an intermediate connecting part of each motion mechanism, which directly impacts the regular operation of each motion mechanism. Therefore, attention must be paid to:
1. The coupling is not allowed to have more than the specified axis deflection and radial displacement so as not to affect its transmission performance.
2. The bolts of the LINS coupling shall not be loose or damaged.
3. Gear coupling and cross slide coupling shall be lubricated regularly, and lubricating grease shall be added every 2-3 months to avoid severe wear of gear teeth and serious consequences.
4. The tooth width contact length of gear coupling shall not be less than 70%; Its axial displacement shall not be more significant than 5mm
5. The coupling is not allowed to have cracks. If there are cracks, it needs to be replaced (they can be knocked with a small hammer and judged according to the sound).
6. The keys of LINS coupling shall be closely matched and shall not be loosened.
7. The tooth thickness of the gear coupling is worn. When the lifting mechanism exceeds 15% of the original tooth thickness, the operating mechanism exceeds 25%, and the broken tooth is also scrapped.
8. If the elastic ring of the pin coupling and the sealing ring of the gear coupling is damaged or aged, they should be replaced in time.
Packaging & Shipping
|Standard Or Nonstandard:||Nonstandard|
Can HRC Couplings Handle Misalignment Between Shafts?
HRC (Highly Resilient Coupling) couplings are designed to handle a certain degree of misalignment between shafts, making them suitable for applications where alignment issues may arise. These couplings can accommodate both angular and parallel misalignment to some extent, providing flexibility and resilience in mechanical systems.
The flexibility of HRC couplings is primarily due to their construction, which typically includes a flexible element made of rubber or other elastomeric materials. This flexible element sits between two metal hubs and absorbs misalignment by allowing a certain degree of movement.
There are generally two types of HRC couplings based on their ability to handle misalignment:
- Single Flex HRC Couplings: These couplings can accommodate angular misalignment but have limited capability to handle parallel misalignment. They are suitable for applications where angular misalignment is more prevalent.
- Double Flex HRC Couplings: These couplings are designed to handle both angular and parallel misalignment to a greater degree than single flex couplings. They offer increased flexibility and can handle more demanding misalignment conditions.
It is important to note that while HRC couplings can handle misalignment, they do have limits. Excessive misalignment beyond their specified range can lead to premature wear and failure. It is essential to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines and ensure that the coupling is properly installed and aligned to prevent unnecessary stress on the flexible element.
For applications with significant misalignment or where precise alignment is critical, other types of couplings like flexible couplings with elastomeric elements, gear couplings, or disc couplings may be more suitable. Engineers and designers should carefully assess the misalignment requirements of their specific application and choose the appropriate coupling type accordingly.
What Industries Commonly Use HRC Couplings for Power Transmission?
HRC (Highly Resilient Coupling) couplings are widely used in various industries for power transmission applications. Some of the common industries where HRC couplings are utilized include:
1. Manufacturing Industry: HRC couplings are extensively used in manufacturing plants for powering various machinery such as conveyor systems, pumps, compressors, fans, and machine tools. Their ability to dampen vibrations and accommodate misalignment makes them suitable for a range of manufacturing processes.
2. Petrochemical Industry: The petrochemical industry often employs HRC couplings in pumps, blowers, and agitators used for processing and transporting various chemicals and petrochemical products. These couplings help ensure smooth power transmission and protect equipment from shocks and vibrations.
3. Mining Industry: In the mining sector, HRC couplings are used in crushers, mills, conveyor belts, and other heavy-duty equipment. They are chosen for their durability and ability to handle high torque loads, which are common in mining operations.
4. Water and Wastewater Treatment: Water treatment plants and wastewater facilities utilize HRC couplings in pumps, mixers, and aerators to efficiently move and treat water and sewage. The couplings’ shock absorption capability helps reduce wear and tear on the equipment.
5. Power Generation: Power plants, both conventional and renewable, often use HRC couplings in generators, turbines, cooling tower fans, and other critical equipment. The couplings’ ability to handle high torque and dampen vibrations is beneficial in power generation applications.
6. Paper and Pulp Industry: In paper mills and pulp processing facilities, HRC couplings are employed in various stages of the manufacturing process, including pumps, agitators, and roll drives. They contribute to efficient power transmission and minimize downtime.
7. Steel and Metal Industry: The steel and metal processing industry relies on HRC couplings in rolling mills, furnaces, and other heavy machinery. These couplings assist in transmitting power effectively while absorbing shock loads and accommodating misalignment.
These are just a few examples, and HRC couplings find applications in numerous other industries, such as food and beverage, automotive, chemical, and construction, where reliable power transmission and protection of connected equipment are essential.
Selection of HRC Coupling for Specific Applications
Choosing the appropriate HRC coupling for a specific application requires careful consideration of several factors. Here are the steps to select the right HRC coupling:
- Identify Application Requirements: Understand the specific requirements of your application, including torque and speed requirements, operating environment, shaft misalignment, and space limitations.
- Calculate Torque and Speed: Determine the torque and speed values required for your application. This information will help you select an HRC coupling that can handle the expected load and rotational speed.
- Consider Misalignment: Evaluate the type and magnitude of misalignment that the coupling needs to accommodate. HRC couplings can handle angular, parallel, and axial misalignment to varying degrees, so choose a design that meets your misalignment needs.
- Check Space Constraints: Consider the available space for the coupling. If space is limited, you may need a compact HRC design or consider other coupling types that require less space.
- Choose Hub Material: Select the hub material based on the application environment. Standard HRC hubs are usually made of cast iron, but stainless steel or other materials may be necessary for corrosive or specialized applications.
- Explore Design Variations: Evaluate the various HRC coupling designs available, such as standard, spacer, flywheel, taper lock, brake drum, etc. Choose a design that best suits your application’s needs.
- Consider Environmental Factors: If your application operates in harsh conditions, consider factors such as temperature, moisture, chemicals, and potential contamination when choosing the HRC coupling.
- Check Installation and Maintenance: Consider the ease of installation and maintenance requirements of the selected HRC coupling. Some designs, such as taper lock or pilot bore, offer easier installation and removal.
- Consult Manufacturer Recommendations: Consult with the coupling manufacturer or a knowledgeable supplier to ensure you select the right HRC coupling for your specific application. They can provide valuable insights and recommendations based on their expertise.
By carefully evaluating these factors and selecting the appropriate HRC coupling, you can ensure optimal performance, reliability, and longevity for your mechanical system.
editor by CX 2023-09-01