Overview Quick Details
Packaging & Delivery
the HRC are designed for use particulary on machinery driven from standard IEC electric motors.
These semi-elastic flexible couplings are designed for general purpose use and permit quick and easy assembly by means of Taper Lock
Their characteristics are designed for use particulary on machinery driven from standard IEC electric motors.
Fully machined outside diameters allow alignment by simple straight edge methods.
Shaft connection is "fail safe" due to interacting dog design.
- Product Description
Permitting quick and easy installation by means of Taper Lock® bushes, and offering quick alignment, the semi-elastic general purpose HRC coupling is ideal for use with electric motors.
- Offers the simplest, most straightforward fitting available
- Ease of alignment and fitting using straight edge and machined outside diameters
- Fail-safe design due to interacting dog design
- Accommodates incidental misalignment
- Exceptional performance at low cost
- Power ratings are matched to standard motor sizes
- Standard and FRAS elements available
- Flywheel fixing variant available
- Pilot bore design also available